Colloid Mill for producing, controlled, highly sheared, uniform emulsified products such as salad dressings, mayonnaise, liquid egg homogenization, tomato-based sauces and various personal care products such as lotions and creams. A wide range of product viscosity may be processed, limited only by the maximum 150 psig (10 bar) inlet pressure. Higher viscosity products are processed at lower flow rates to stay within the pressure limit.
- Up to 50% more flow rate with less heat than other mills
- Easy to adjust; calibrated ring sets spacing; no special tools; less downtime; may be adjusted while operating
- Easy to disassemble, only 7 basic parts; cleaning and inspection quick and easy; may also be cleaned in place
- Longer bearing and seal life; shaft and bearing position independent of clearance adjustment; quieter operation
- 3-A sanitary design for food and pharmaceutical processing
- Flow rates: 6.7 to 33.3 gpm (25 to 126 l/m)