Our environmental policy is to strive to eliminate pollution, reduce waste and increase recycling of all of the products we sell and use by utilising the 5 “R” Principles.
We aim to monitor and evaluate our environmental responsibility through internal audits. Our commitment to environmental change is to provide information on our environmental initiatives to our clients and the public to encourage the concept of sustainable environmental growth. Dynapumps also recognises that Sustainability creates and maintains the conditions under which humans and nature can exist in productive harmony, that permit fulfilling the social, economic and other requirements of present and future generations.
Dynapumps recognises that Sustainability creates and maintains the conditions under which humans and nature can exist in productive harmony, that permit fulfilling the social, economic and other requirements of present and future generations. Sustainability is important to making sure that we have and will continue to have, the water, the air, and the materials, and resources to protect human health and our environment.
The key areas that Dynapumps is focusing on to improve and maintain sustainability are as follows:
- Compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- Minimise the impact on sustainability of all manufacturing, office and transportation activities.
- Offer alternative products, wherever possible, that can provide higher operating efficiencies.
- Ensure clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sound, sustainable management practices.
- Review, annually report and continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Elements of Dynapumps’ Sustainability:
- Environmental – Dynapumps believes in minimising the environmental impact, direct or indirect, of our operations, products or services including those of our suppliers. Ways to reduce these impacts are covered within our Environmental Policy and Procedures.
- Community/Social – Dynapumps gives consideration to the impact of an organisation’s projects, products, services or investments on the community at a local or global level.
- Workplace Practices – Dynapumps believes in respectful treatment of employees in matters related to recruitment and selection, diversity and equal opportunity, work/life balance, professional development and progression, managing redundancies and full entitlement to employment rights under the Fair Work Australia Act.
- Marketplace & Business Conduct – Dynapumps believes and practices responsible behaviour in developing, purchasing, selling and marketing products and services including the reduction of our carbon footprint.
- Ethical Governance- from board level and throughout our organisation Dynapumps believes and practices transparency; risk management; due diligence; effective codes of conduct and ethics as detailed in Dynapumps Ethics Policy