Commissioning and Testing
Dynapumps can offer specialists that can adequately supervise the installation of pumping equipment, and then commission the system to ensure that the operational requirements are achieved, this includes:
- Local(site) and metropolitan assistance
- A detailed report including relevant information
- Technician for alignment services, pre-commission checks, inspection and test plan
- On-site training with end-users on the system and assist with maintenance schedules if required
Our in house pump test facilities, staffed by our trained operators provide performance testing to Australian or International standards.
We can also organise non-destructive testing at certified labs by certified inspectors (NATA), and certification of risk assessment by organisations such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds and others. Load testing and stress relieving can also be organised, should it be required.
Our test tank specifications are as follows:
- Dual Test Rig set-up.
- Pump Test Flow: 420 l/s or higher with tank modifications
- Magnetic flow-meter and auto control valve
- Tested parameters
- An Electrical Network monitors variables to meet your needs