The range of quiet, oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps feature Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology and intelligent control, the EOSi range delivers impressive on-demand performance capability and optimizes energy consumption.
The highly efficient patented oil separator design extends service intervals and reduces maintenance costs. Temperature management control enables unrivaled water handling capability to provide you with the versatility and flexibility you need for your application.
- Energy savings of around 50%
- A state-of-the-art technology, variable speed drive (VSD) and an innovative inlet control valve combine to produce a leap forward in efficiency to dramatically reduce lifecycle costs.
- Significantly better performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pumps.
- Quiet operation – Noise levels are far below that of comparable technologies.
- Sustainable productivity due to built-in efficiency. Conforms to energy management and environmental commitments according to ISO 50001/14001.
- Reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures – from ultimate pressure to atmospheric pressure.
Key Features & Benefits
State-of-the-art screw technology, Variable Speed Drive (VSD) and innovative motor design.
- Increased efficiency
- Class-leading pumping speed and fast chamber pumpdown performance capability
- Improved productivity
- Closed loop pressure control and active power management
- Intelligent control
- Automatic performance matched to vacuum demand
- Low cost of ownership
- Noise levels approximately half that of comparable technologies
- Quiet operation
- Ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures
- Reduced environmental impact