Graco's air operated, and electric double diaphragm pumps are designed to pump a broad range of foods, including concentrated fruit juices, sauces, pastes, starches, wine, food-grade oil, jams and jellies. The flexible food grade pumps are ideal for applications requiring high flow rates and portability.
Graco portable food-grade double diaphragm pumps offer food processors flow rates that are at least 25% greater than many competitive pumps. And higher flow rates give you the flexibility to process more food products, ranging from low to medium viscosity fluids. Also, the diaphragm pumps offer a wide range of food-grade elastomers including Santoprene, PTFE and overmolded EPDM/PTFE.
- Designed for rigorous, continuous use with quick knockdown design for easy cleanability and sanitation
- Overmolded diaphragm plates with PTFE on the fluid side and EPDM on the air side do not contain crevices for harboring bacteria
- Tri-clamp connections allow accelerated cleaning and minimal downtime
- All fluid contact materials are FDA-Compliant and meet CFR Title 21
- Increase productivity with flow rates up to 150 gpm (568 lpm)