Dynapumps has been servicing pumps for over 40 years. Our service departments are known for their honest and dependable Vacuum Pump service. We know the importance of keeping your equipment in good functional condition. Our goal is to ensure that you are getting the best from your equipment at all times.
We offer responsive support, both on-site and at our fully equipped workshops in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. From installation to break-down call-outs, Dynavac’s experienced team of Service Technicians are always available to help.
Our service capabilities include:
- On-site routine service calls and emergency breakdown
- On-site installation and commissioning
- Fully equipped workshop facility for fast turn-around in 4 states.
- Australia’s only authorised ‘AGILENT’ Vacuum Pump service agent
- Economical repairs and spare parts for all common brands
- Vacuum Pump Upgrades
- Refurbished product sales
- Regular Vacuum Pump inspection visit days to most Research Institutes
- Loan/ Hire Vacuum Pumps
- Operation, maintenance, and service training
- On-site Helium Leak Detection Service for Freeze Dryers, furnaces and other Vacuum systems
Dynapumps Vacuum Pump Routine Care Programs are available to provide you with:
- Reduced risk of failure
- Running cost certainty
- Assistance in maintaining the value of your instrument
- Reduced spare part and labour costs
AGILENT service exchange products. Available only through Dynapumps
Genuine AGILENT service exchange products provide a timely and cost-effective means to assure the on-going reliability and performance of your vacuum equipment. We can provide you with a service exchange product up-front, providing minimal disruption to your process in change-out. AGILENT service exchange products are rebuilt to new specification and supported by a 6-month warranty.
Contact Dynapumps today and take advantage of our FREE Vacuum Pump Assessment!
Phone 1300 788 579