Support and Service
Our offices across Australia provide support and service for the complete range of Dynapumps products.
Dynapumps stock a wide range of spares and have a team of people ready to source what you require. We understand that less downtime means less impact on your bottom line. Our dedicated sales team are experienced at sourcing spares for all types of pumps across Australia and Internationally.
We provide high quality aftermarket service and testing every step of the way. Our qualified engineers and service staff are available to provide support so you get the best performance out of your pumps.
Our workshops are organised for the fastest and most economical turnaround for you and include:
- Qualified and experienced welders and fitters
- Welding to Australian and International standards
- High pressure cleaning of pumps and parts
- Strip down with full report and photos
- Use genuine or re-engineered parts
- Failure analysis with Non Destructive Examination
- Rebuild to manufacturer’s tolerances
- Laser align couplings
- Hydrostatic and/or performance testing as required
- Clean, paint and ship to you
Our staff can provide the following services either on your site or in our workshops:
- Quote with Strip down photos
- Emergency repairs
- Contract price for regular service calls
- Pump and system audits
- Helium leak detection
- Range of hire pumps for vacuum
- Guaranteed repairs
Dynapumps care about your safety and ours so we train our people in health and safety. We request a De-contamination report before we strip pumps to ensure we do not risk the safety of our people or cause environmental damage. Staff are provided with the appropriate inoculations against various infections.