Dynapumps is Quality Assured* to ISO 9001:2015. We continually implement changes to our systems and procedures to improve the products and services our engineering, sales, manufacturing and service departments offer. We include comprehensive drawings, documentation, service manuals and spare parts service in our packages.
We have invested in SolidWorks3D™ and have found it provides our clients with a distinct advantage. First generation, 2-dimensional CAD (computer-aided-design) programs restrict the user to certain views of their design, resulting in zero depth perception and making it difficult to check clearances. The result of these limitations meant there were occasions when bolts and supports for equipment and pipe work did not have sufficient clearances for easy assembly or dismantling. Thus delaying the pump delivery date. The 3-Dimensional viewing mechanisms and ability to easily manipulate our designs in SolidWorks™ have eliminated these issues.
To ensure our team of people are ready to help, we give them continual training to expand their skills and provide the latest technologies to improve their competence and productivity. Our engineering team work within our quality system for projects and orders. This ensures our clients receive a fortnightly progress report and our document control people make sure all documents are received on time and in the required format.
Quality Policy Statement
Dynapumps empowers its employees to provide customer satisfaction through teamwork and continuous improvement using our Quality Management System based on AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
Our Quality Policy
- We are committed to delivering products on time and at a competitive price.
- Products shall conform to customers’ expectations, exhibit high quality and meet the requirements of their purchase order, applicable technical standards and safety and health regulations.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities.
- Customers, Employees and Suppliers are considered vital to our business success and shall be treated fairly and with respect.
- Environmental impacts are considered in the manufacture and use of our products.
- We are committed to compliance of our Financial, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Legal and Ethical values reflected in our obligations to our customers, our people and to the larger community.
- Our aim is for continual improvement of our Total Management System including our Quality System for the improvement of customer service and the working environment of our people. This will be achieved by setting standards of performance, corrective action and from customer feedback.
- We undertake risk assessments as part of our Quality Management System to examine and implement preventive actions and to provide better service to our customers.
Dynapumps Quality Policy