Semi-submersible pumps drain full containers, basins and barrels. They convey abrasive or corrosive conveying products with low to high viscosity. Individually sized and designed for the application, they are easy to maintain and have low operating costs. Overall, our semi-submersible pumps are a cost-effective alternative to other pump systems.
- Low pulsation, uniform flow
- Variable submersible depths
- Increases the available NPSH value (Net Positive Suction Head)
- Pressure up to 12 bar, 180 psi
- Conveying Capacity:30 L/H - 300 M3/H , 0.132 - 1,320 USGPM