Health & Safety Policy
Dynapumps is committed to ensuring the safety and health of its employees. We will work safely in an environment which promotes the health and wellbeing of the individual. In support of this policy, management accepts the responsibility for the prevention of accidents through the identification, assessment and elimination of workplace hazards and the promotion of safety and health awareness among its employees and contractors. We will abide by all statutory Acts and Regulations as a minimum standard and strive to maintain a level of safety, which extends beyond the legal requirements.
To consistently achieve this aim it is required that:
- Supervisory personnel understand and accept their responsibilities for implementing and monitoring the safety and health program and to consult with employees on all matters of safety and health;
- All employees accept their responsibility to work safely and cooperate with management in the safety and health program;
- Equipment and processes in new and existing operations are correctly designed, operated and maintained to ensure compliance with safety and health requirements;
- Accidents and incidents are reported and thoroughly investigated to prevent their recurrence;
- Employees attend Company-sponsored training programs and inductions, as an integral part of their employment conditions;
- Policies, plans and procedures developed for safety and health are reviewed regularly to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness; and
- Whenever illness or injury results in a disability to an employee, the Company will make all reasonable efforts to provide a rehabilitation program to assist the employee to return to gainful and meaningful employment.
We encourage employee participation and consultation in matters affecting the safety and health of our people and seek suggestions from our workforce of ways in which safety and health can be furthered.