Dynapumps would like to introduce the new L4NC compact screw pump from Leistritz. With focus on tank farm applications such as transfer, stripping, loading and unloading pumps. Further applications: Up- and midstream, shipbuilding and other offshore technology, chemical and petrochemical industry. Developed for low capital expenditure (CAPEX) combined with highest efficiency and reliability for optimised operational expenditure (OPEX).
- Compact, economic and slim design for reduced weight
- Cast steel (1.0619) with integrated liner
- ANSI & DIN flanges possible
- Spindles constructed from single bar stock for maximum stiffness for max. hardnessnitrided- Spindle material of case-hardened steel (1.7139),
- Various mechanical seal and seal plans available
For more information, please contact Mark Wilkins on (08) 9424 2047 or email email@example.com