Dynavac (Vacuum & Air division of Dynapumps) recently manufactured and installed a VCX60 Central Vacuum System (CVS) for Carnarvon Hospital, a regional health centre approximately 900kms north of Perth, Western Australia. The medical centre's main requirement was a low maintenance CVS system using Dynavac Dry Claw Pumps with remote start and monitoring functionality. The CVS system reduces on-site maintenance and downtime by using duty and standby pumps with a vacuum receiver, to eliminate the use of many smaller sized pumps throughout the hospital.
The benefits of using Dynavac Dry Claw Pumps in CVS systems are:
- A 15% saving on power costs due to greater design efficiency
- Longer lifespan of the system due to no friction and wear in the pumping chamber
- Cleaner environment as the exhausting gas leaves the dry running pump free of polluting oil vapour.
- Vacuum pump maintenance expenses are reduced and oil changes are only required every 2 years
- On a ‘Cost of ownership’ basis, the investment of dry running claw pumps is paid back after the first year, and annual savings continue for the lifespan of the pump
Dynavac Dry Claw Pumps can be used for Central Vacuum Systems or as stand alone systems for many applications such as below:
- CNC Routing
- Wood Works
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Holding & Lifting
- Pick and Place
- Plastics Industries
- Central Vacuum Systems
All CVS systems are built to an Australian standard (AS2896) and easy to install, saving the end user time and money. For more information on how Dynavac can meet your requirements, call 1300 788 579, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our complete Dynavac products range: www.dynapumps.com.au/productlisting/vacuum-air/by-manufacturer/dynavac