Dynapumps is excited to take on representation of Leistritz Pumpen GmbH for the whole of Australia, New Zealand and Papau New Guinea in 2014. Since 1924, Leistritz has produced a wide range of twin and triple screw positive displacement screw pumps at their factory in Germany.
These pumps are available in different layout configurations and many material options, making them suitable for various applications in the Oil & Gas industry. With this extensive experience, and the latest manufacturing techniques, Leistritz produces one of the best products in its class. To launch the partnership Wolfgang Ringer, Leistritz Asian Sales Director, will be hosting a technical training seminar for Dynapumps' key clients at the Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition in Perth next month. If you would be interested in attending this session, please click here to register your interest.
Some stand-out features of Leistritz pumps include:
- "All metal" pump type, making the pump robust and more resistant to wear.
- Compact design.
- Positive displacement pump according to API 676 latest edition, with a stable and "straight line performance curve".
- Low pulsation for smooth, quiet operation.
- Direct-drive for design and operational simplicity.
- Low shear for protection of the pumped fluid.
- Hydraulic balance for minimal deflection and wear.
- Cartridge-type rotating assembly for easier servicing.
- Optional built on / integral relief valve to protect the pump from overpressure.
- Optional built-in heat jacket to facilitate cold start.
- Customized ports available to adapt to the best piping arrangements for the system.
- A wide selection of materials for the longest service life.
For more information on these products, please contact us.