T & Q Series Seal-less Heavy Duty Pumps have proven their performance and reliability in some of the toughest industrial equipment and process applications. T and Q Series pumps feature the Hydra-Cell seal-less design, eliminating cleanup costs from leaking seals or packing and protecting operators from dangerous fluids such as those containing hydrogen sulfide.
- Seal-less design separates the power end from the process fluid end, eliminating leaks, hazards, and the expense associated with seals and packing
- Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive inlet pressure is not necessary
- Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs
- Unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw or plunger pumps
- Hydraulically balanced diaphragms to handle high pressures with low stress
- Provides low-pulse, linear flow due to its multiple diaphragm design