Vertical multistage units designed for pumping water and highly aggressive watery liquids. Designed for applications in domestic water boosters, sprinkling, fire fighting, water treatment plants, seawater pumping, chemical processing, food processing and irrigation.
- Heavy duty, high quality, all wetted parts grade 304 stainless steel (316SS optional)
- High efficiency, long working life and low maintenance
- Standard TEFC motor to IP55
- Low-noise operation
- Vertical design saves floor space
- Mechanical seal to DIN24960
- Fitted with silicon carbide, product lubricated bearings.
- Mechanical shaft seal. Units comply with latest safety regulations (CE-mark)
- O-ring seals on pump sleeve. In-line industry standard connections.
- All hydraulic components AISI304 stainless steel. Cast iron base plate and motor bracket with protective coating
Pentair Southern Cross design and manufacture a range of standard, made to order and ETO multipump units using the SBI series vertical multistage pumps. From domestic automatic pressure systems to fully integrated turnkey pumping solutions to meet the requirements of any application. Units are available including:
- Up to 6 pumps
- Welded or folded bases
- Suction and discharge manifolds
- Variable frequency drives
- Electronic control panels
- Sensors, guages and alarms
- Pressure tanks
- Valves and controls
- Suction and discharge flanges
- Remote monitoring and control