S Series metering pumps are ideal for low-flow, low- pressure requirements in a wide range of chemical processing applications. They will complement other Hydra-Cell Seal-less Pumps and Hydra-Cell Metering Solutions pumps in many different types of installations. SM manual control units as well as SP/ST/SA pulse/analog control models offer up to 300 strokes per minute. Maximum flow rates range from up to 25 ml/min (0.40 gph / 1.5 lph) to 220 ml/min (3.49 gph /13.2 lph) depending on model. Several materials of construction choices and various design options result in pumps ideal for specific applications including chemical injection, high-pressure boiler, high-viscosity fluids, outgassing fluids and more.
- Manual-control SM models feature a simple hand-operated dial with stroke adjustment from 15 to 300 strokes per minute.
- SP, ST & SA models have pulse-in (SP), pulse-in with timer (ST) or pulse-in/analog-in (SA) control and stroke adjustment in 1-stroke increments up to 300 strokes per minute.
- SP, ST & SA models also feature simple key operations and intuitive user interface - a bright, sharp LED display is clearly visible in lowlight as well as high-glare areas.
- “Eco-friendly” environmentally sound operation is standard with SP, ST & SA models - this feature can lower power consumption up to 55%.
- Double-ball check valve ensures accurate metering and reduces the chance of water hammer.
- PVC, PVDF, 316SS, and Acrylic liquid end component choices to match specific applications.
- Model available with a pump head that can be moved in three directions to provide flexibility of installation.
- Dust-proof and wash down capable (IP65) - ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- Pump housing is molded from high-impact PPO, an engineered thermoplastic that provides dimensional stability and excellent resistance to heat.
- Power supply range for operation between AC100 and 240V (±10%) with plugs available for North America, Europe, UK, and Asia.
- Fast, easy maintenance as liquid-end parts can be disassembled and replaced by simply detaching four bolts.