The R internal gear pumps are self-priming positive displacement rotary pumps perfect for viscous liquids (0,5 to over 500.000 mm²/s) of any temperature (-60°C to 350°C), which can be corrosive, abrasive and dangerous for the environment.
The pumps are used for transfer, dosing, processing, loading and unloading. Two gears generate the flow: the rotor and the idler . The rotor moves the internal idler. As the gears rotate, the liquid is drawn into the spaces created between the gears and smoothly moved toward the discharge port, where the divider, called crescent, closes the free space between the two gears. When the gears mesh, the liquid is slowly forced out of the pump. The result is a constant, smooth flow with no pulsations with a capacity directly proportional to the rotation speed. This will avoid vibrations on fittings, valves or couplings, reducing the foaming or churning of the liquid.
- Only one shaft seal or with magnetic coupling
- Heating jacket around the casing in one cast
- Full performance is available in either direction of rotation
- The casing can be rotated and delivered with 90° or 180° (in-line) ports
- Relief valve against over-pressure incorporated in the pump
- Heavy-duty construction optimized for rare maintenance