Magnetic Coupled Sliding Vane Pumps are especially designed for applications which require high discharge heads and low flows. The range goes up to a discharge pressure of 20 bars and a maximum capacity of 2.000 l/h with the largest size. The sliding vane pumps range have dry run capabilities, are dry-self-priming and leak-free, whist all mechanical seals are eliminated.
The pulsation-free positive displacement characteristic of this pump range allows also metering applications. The Magnetic Coupled Sliding Vane Pumps are especially engineered to handle non-greasing liquids, such as solvents, liquid gases or caustics and acids.
- Low flow with high discharge pressure (Plastics 5 bar / SS 13 bar)
- Constant regulation with frequency converter
- Ideal for fluids with low viscosity or liquefied gases
- Corrosion resistant
- Self-lubricating hydraulic parts
- Closed coupled, compact design