Hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are designed according to the API 675 Standards, suitable for those applications requiring high accuracy. The possibility of construction with various materials allows these metering
pumps to satisfy every liquid dosing and injection need. Furthermore, their complete compliance with the ATEX European Directive even allows these pumps to be installed in hazardous areas.
Liquid end: AISI 316L ; PP ; PVDF
Flow-rate adjustment: Manual or automatic by AKTUA.
Pressure up to124 bar
Flow rate up to 660 L/h
API 675 Standards - CE and ATEX marking
- Integral worm gearbox, oil bath lubricated with low noise emissions
- Rotating parts on ball bearings to minimize the power consumption
- High precision linear stroke adjustment, both manual and by an electrical actuator
- The ideal solution for applications requiring high levels of safety and reliability
- Zero leakage : hermetic construction for dosing toxic, corrosive and other unsafe
- liquids, for which the absence of leaks is a specific requirement
- Protection against external pollutants which could contaminate the liquid being pumped
- Flexibility of use : the PTFE diaphragms are compatible with a huge liquid range