Dynapumps is pleased to announce the latest model in its growing range of Laboratory Freeze Dryer models.
The Dynavac Pilot 7-12M has a large horizontal work chamber with hinged acrylic door to allow easy and safe loading. Its large shelf area of 1.26 m² provides plenty of loading versatility. With 7 tray guides and up to 14 trays, loading options are diverse.
Easy loading of the large chamber through the hinged door provides user ergonomics rarely seen in laboratory freeze dryers.
The large -55°C, 12 kg ice capacity condenser is designed to allow large loads to be dried in a single cycle. The single component construction ensures many potential vacuum leaks are eliminated.
Features of Dynavac Pilot 7-12M Freeze Drying machine:
- Horizontal Work Chamber: 310mm x 310mm x 650 mm deep [internal]
- Front opening Acrylic Door approx: 350mm x 350mm x 50mm thick
- Trays can be added or removed to allow small and large objects to be freeze dried simultaneously
- 7” touch-screen control
- 12 kg ice trapping capacity/ 24 hour cycle
- -55°C condenser temp
- 7 tray guides at 50 mm spacing. Each track will hold 2 x 300 x 300 trays
- Total trays: 14 units
- Total tray area: 1.26 m²
- Mounted on castors to allow easy installation
- Dynavac 24m3/h 2-stage vacuum pump
- 2 x Sample temp probes are included in work chamber
- Many options available
To enquire about range of Laboratory Freeze Dryer models and for other vacuum, air and pressure pumps solutions. Please contact Dynapumps today on 1300 788 579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.