Industrial Painter/Blaster (WA)
Dynapumps is looking for an Industrial Painter/Blaster at our brand-new purpose-built global headquarters in Kenwick, WA. Prepare surfaces and apply protective coatings to fabricated or repaired equipment safely and promptly to OEM or project standards.
Tasks will include:
- Maintain blasting & painting equipment.
- Clean & prepare surfaces before painting.
- Safely dispose of chemical waste.
- Work to high safety standards including utilisation of safety equipment.
- Use painting techniques appropriate to the nature of the surface and client specifications.
- Following QA standards throughout blasting & painting cycle and generate reports where required.
- Paint small items and do touch-ups.
- Proper operation and maintenance condition of the paint and blast booths.
- Monitor stock levels of paint & other consumables.
- Admin support re-estimation & planning of jobs.
- Support other team members in the use of blast & paint equipment.
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Blasting experience (2 years inclusive of apprenticeship)
- Spray painting experience (2 years inclusive of apprenticeship)
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with excellent problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, and the ability to take ownership of their role while working in a highly dynamic environment.
Founded in 1981 with offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and overseas we are a privately owned organisation that provides solutions for clients who have pumping needs. From supply, maintenance, and servicing of equipment through to design, fabrication, and implementation of large-scale complex projects in the manufacturing and natural resources sector, our tight-knit in-house team takes care of everything.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this SEEK weblink
NOTE: You must already be in resident and eligible to work in Western Australia at the time of your application. No agencies, please