Electrical Tradesperson (WA)
Dynapumps is looking for an enthusiastic Electrical Tradesperson (A-Grade) for help in our growth as a company and to help support our growing customer and project demand.
Based in our Belmont office, this role will be responsible for building new control panels, wiring up pumps and motor skids, and containerised system, testing, commissioning, and servicing existing solutions. We offer a competitive hourly rate and you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience of working on various equipment and clients. All applicants must possess all current licenses and own hand tools.
Wages are negotiable based on relevant experience and capability. Potential for a full-time position offered with the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Current Western Australian A Grade Electrical License
- Current Western Australian Drivers License
- At least 3 years experience (this can include the apprenticeship)
- A proven track record in a similar role and technical background
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Have excellent attention to detail
- The ability to complete jobs to the required standards and specifications while still maintaining efficiency
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in maintenance & fault finding activities would be advantageous
- Positive, self-motivated attitude & be courteous & respectful
- A high performer who others would call an A Grader.
What does Dynapumps do?
Founded in 1981 with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and overseas. We are a privately owned organisation that provides solutions for our clients who have pumping needs. From supply, maintenance, and servicing of equipment through to design, fabrication, and implementation of large-scale complex projects, our tight-knit in-house team takes care of everything. Servicing the manufacturing industry, mining/oil and gas equipment, and services.
Please apply by sending your CV and maximum of two-page cover letter to email@example.com or apply via this SEEK weblink.
Note: you must be currently eligible to work in Western Australia and should declare this to be true in your cover letter. Dynapumps is an equal opportunities employer.