Customer Service (VIC)
Dynapumps is looking for a Customer Service Representative at our Melbourne Office. This person will be responsible for the processing of orders and responding to enquiries promptly and accurately.
Tasks will include:
- Sourcing & expediting products from suppliers.
- Monitoring & maintaining stock levels.
- Expedite customer’s backorders.
- Follow all procedures as outlined in the procedures manual.
- Report any defects according to the quality procedures.
- Take enquiries, prepare quotes & process orders.
- Liaise with others, as required to ensure timely completion of orders.
- Assist in final inspection of goods.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Shows verbal confidence and ability to work in a team environment
- Ideally 3 years in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to engage with other staff and clients to provide solutions.
- Exceptional Time Management skill.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with excellent problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, and the ability to take ownership of their role while working in a highly dynamic environment.
Founded in 1981 with offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and overseas we are a privately owned organisation who provide solutions for clients who have pumping needs. From supply, maintenance, and servicing of equipment through to design, fabrication, and implementation of large-scale complex projects in the manufacturing and natural resources sector, our tight knit in-house team take care of everything.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this SEEK weblink.
NOTE: You must already be in resident and eligible to work in Victoria at time of your application. No agencies please