Pioneer Prime Vacuum Assisted pumps deliver extreme flows with high head capability, combined with the UltraPrime™ priming system, which is capable of rapid (50 CFM) unattended priming and run-dry operation. Built to be environmentally friendly, the patented PosiValve priming valve prevents leakage and product carryover. Units are available for solids handling or clear liquid service. In addition, enclosed silent units are available with low dBA ratings designed around any specific applications. Pioneer Prime Vacuum Assisted pumps are also available in a variety of different metallurgies.
- Size: 1.5" – 18", 40–450mm
- Flow: 20–18,000 GPM, 4–4,000m3/hr
- Head: 700+ feet, 210m
- Base-mounted electric-driven
- Engine-driven SAE-mounted
- Engine-driven skid or trailer packages
- Sound-attenuated skid or trailer packages