Adamus Resources Limited, a Perth-based exploring and mine development company, continues to advance towards becoming a 100,000+oz per annum gold producer with the completion of its development of the Nzema Gold Operations in Ghana.
Gold production for the month of April 2011 totalled 8,300 ounces and forecast gold production for the June 2011 quarter is 24,000 - 25,000. This makes Adamus on track to reach the 100,000 ounces of gold production goal in its first full 12 months of operation.
Adamus Managing Director and CEO, Mark Connelly said, “This is a major achievement for Adamus with the declaration of Commercial Production at the Nzema Gold Project. Reaching commercial production is an important milestone for driving value creation and results from our exploration, development and operating success. Adamus has met its guidance targets to the market and delivered results”.
Dynapumps have been involved in supplying a wide range of pumps and pump systems for the process plant and external services at this site.
Some of the pumps & systems we supplied are:
- Process Plant and Infrastructure Sewage pumps and pits
- Process Plant Solution and Reagent Pumps
- Process Plant Gland Water Pumps
- Process Plant Fire Water Pump Skid. This is a Dynapumps designed and built dual fire pump skid with electric, diesel and jockey pump to AS2941.
- Ankobra River Pump, Water Storage Dam Pumps and Decant Return Pumps
Dynapumps were also involved with the Hydraulic design of the Ankobra River pumping system. The Ankobra river pump station pipeline will provide water for the process plant and make-up water for the process plant, as well as water for construction and dust suppression.